1.24.2011

my first post.
i figure that i better start sometime because my life is so interesting. 
i have to thank rissa for making me do this. i was intimidated by bloggers because some people are pro at this. so dont judge. 
i guess ill begin this by saying i love my life. of course i have my ups and downs but who doesnt? i have days where i feel like the world is in my hands and i can do anything and days where i feel like the weight of the world in on my shoulders. 
so many great things have happened in the last year. 
on april 15th i became one with my eternal companion. talor clark hassell. 
of course i was told that life was about to get crazy and hard but i didnt believe it.
i thought marriage was a fairytale.
and it is. 
marriage takes work and its what you put into it that your going to get out of it. 
talor and i just had our second christmas together but our first as an old married couple. 
it was great.
spent lots of money on each other but it was well worth it. :)
talor and i just had our 9 month on jan. 15th. 
that was also the day our lives would change forever. 
who knew a little white stick that said yes + or no - could make you the happiest person in the world?
the longest three minutes of our lives were in the hands of the pee stick.
the blinking timer kept blinking and blinking and blinking. 
ta da! the test came back postive! we were soooo excited! (still are)
we had been trying since we got married to have a bundle of joy in our arms. 
of course talor wants a boy and i want a girl but no matter the outcome, we will both be so happy and blessed. 
im only a couple weeks so its still new and my body is going through many changes. 
my boobs have never hurt this bad in my whole life. haha
its just the best feeling i have ever had knowing i am the home for this baby for the next 9 months. its really crazy to think about.
well besides being pregnant, we live the lives of any other newlyweds. our days consist of school, work, homework, dinner, (if we even eat) and then bed (by 9:00 P.M.). 
talor is going to school for physical therapy and he is a hard worker at unicon. 
he is a brain freak. i cant be motivated to go to school even if i tried. 
im so thankful for him and all that he does for our little family.
while he is at school, i do hair and eyelash extensions. keeps me busy. and i love doing it. :)
i think its time for me to rest my head and dream till there are no dreams left.
goodnight.
xo.xo.xo.






3 comments: