2.14.2011

feelings

its Valentine's Day.
while talor is at work, im at home with a cold. 
i wish this day didn't exist to be honest. 
everyone pronounces their love for one another and it seems that today is the only day love is supported. 
not for me. 
i wish to show my love 24/7 and not just on the 14th of February.
this is just an excuse to buy great gifts and eat chocolate out of a heart shaped cardboard box. 
not complaining about the gifts or chocolate. 
Anyways, this month just seems like its not going anywhere.
i feel like my days are the same old routine. 
talor wakes up at 4:30, goes to the gym, comes homes gets ready for work, kisses me goodbye and is gone for the day.
im tired of being alone. 
i know its selfish of me to think and say but i am.
school and work drowns life.
im sure this is the way for most people.
i wish money didnt exist.
i wish knowledge was easy.
i think i just need to make this year one to remember.
in the summer,
talor and i have decided to move to Denver to sell pest control.
who knows if it will even happen.
i need a change.
i need life and i want to see the beauty in all things.
i feel like i take things for half of what they really are.
i need to be on my own and devote my time to more serious things.
having my first miscarriage really opened my eyes to life around me.
i know everything happens for a reason and i am so thankful for that.
trials make you stronger.
of course it is still hard to see the people i care about pregnant or having their baby.
do i feel spite or anger? 
or am i happy and loving for them to begin their journey as a mother and family?
i am not angry.
it takes time to heal and thats what im trying to do. 
i think it will be a good change for us to move away just so we can start new.
i want to become a better wife and person for talor. 
he deserves so much and i feel like starting fresh is going to help me find who i really am.
i guess im not making sense of this but i know God has a plan for each and every one of us.
back to valentines day.
talor surprised me with an old vintage piano.
i have no idea how to play it but its very cute.
i want to learn because music in the home is the easiest way to bring the spirit in.
i want my children to become musically involved.
music is a true talent and we are to share it with others.
i am spending all my free time trying to understand the keys and notes.
just messing around but im learning to read notes and make songs.
i love learning.
as for talors gift,
he is a Major watch freak.
i bought him a 51-30 nixon watch.
he loves it!
which makes me sooo happy because i was nervous to give it to him.
anyways we are both happy and the world goes round!
i think im done. :) 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment