3.08.2011

talor clark

i just want to show my appreciation for my husband. 
he has stood by my side since we met.
he does so much for me.
i find myself feeling ungrateful at times for all his hard work.
i am so blessed that he works and goes to school to support us.
i know there is not much i can do for him except love and support him in all his decisions.
he is so strong. 
he has the motivation to do anything he puts his mind to.
if talor was not apart of my life, i would be lost.
he is such a great example to me.
his testimony is so strong and he is so strong in the church.
all talor has to give is love and humilty. 
i love that i know that talor and Heavenly Father are so close.
 he is such a sweet spirit.
i feel so loved.
he is my rock.
i know that he is working extremely hard for his family and he knows it is all going to pay off.
i know i dont show him love and compassion as much as i need to.
i just want him to know how much i love him and how happy and blessed i am to have him in my life.
i love you talor clark hassell.
im so glad we are going to be together for eternity.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment